Everything I design is for like-minded women who are feminine and strong and aren’t afraid to let their inner light shine.
I am proud to create jewelry that is nothing like what you see in the majority of retailers and to pass this skill on through jewelry-making workshops.
- Necklace "Summer Night in Prague": Finalist in 2015 FireMountain & Gems Seed Bead contest.
- Necklace "Frozen": Silver Medal in 2014 FireMountain & Gems Swarovsky contest.
- Necklace "Window to Paris": Finalist in 2014 FireMountain & Gems Seed Bead contest.
- Necklace "Don't Look Away" and other work: exhibited in JOGS Show "One Of a Kind" in Tuscon, 2011
- Best Teaching Assistant of the Year Award, University of Waterloo
I create meticulously hand-stitched jewelry using the intricate techniques of bead-weaving and bead-embroidery.
The tiniest glass and crystal beads in existence are carefully woven together with needle and thread resulting in extremely detailed and refined patterns and shapes.
Download the Lantern tutorial here (Advanced).